Crosscheck Networks Canada would like to notify all our customers and users that CLOUDPort Enterprise and Run Time Player Version 4.0.5 has been released. To upgrade simply select Updates, Check for Product for Updates in the main menu. We encourage all our customers to upgrade to the latest release to receive the benefit of both new features and a number of Fixes that are rolled into a release. Upgrades should not effect test cases, if you have any issues please contact us for support.
Crosscheck Networks Canada is please to announce ST3PP as its Premier Partner in Canada.
ST3PP will resell Crosscheck Networks Canada’s products as part of its Tools domain, while further enhancing value to customers through ST3PP’s People and Process domains. This includes additional training and services on SOAPSonar and CLOUDPort and building Crosscheck Networks products into the rest of their practice. Supporting customers through their entire Software Development Life Cycle.
As part of this agreement, Crosscheck Networks Canada and ST3PP will show joint presence at STARCanada this year, with SOAPSonar and CLOUDPort being on display in ST3PP’s booth. Please stop by for introductions.
STARCanada will be at the Hilton Toronto, 145 Richmond Street West, Toronto this year and we will be there Tuesday April the 8th starting at 7:30 am to Wednesday the 9th at 1:00pm.
For more information or to register for your exhibition or conference pass at http://starcanada.techwell.com
Crosscheck Networks is proud to announce the release of CLOUDPort 4.0.4. New features include
- Added support for XML Fragments as SAML attribute values
- Added enhanced display of Simulation test policies in Runtime Simulation Player for easier consolidated view and dynamic configuration
There were also some fixes so please ensure that you upgrade. The release notes can be found here.
Crosscheck Networks is pleased to Announce the release of CLOUPort 4.0.3 along with the new release of the free run-time agent. New features include;
- Adds support for JSON detection and JSON XPath functions (converts JSON to XML automatically under the hood)
- Added Matches Fragment function to XPath node fragment validation for XML diff matching of sub-node fragments
- Added support for JSON to XML conversion with underscrore characters (_) when JSON contains leading numbers in object names, which is disallowed by Spec in XML
the release notes can be found here. We invite all customers to update at this time.